MJ's b-day was yesterday. She was so excited all day. She played with her new toys and was sung to in primary. She loves the frosting and was caught more than once doing this. She was really specific about her cake: strawberry cake with strawberry frosting with strawberries on top. Daddy forgot to buy the strawberries for on top though.
We tried to get some summer toys that both her and Lil could play with. This is a pic. of all her gifts from us and family.
This was MJ's favorite toy and Lil looks so cute air-guitaring.
MJ listening to music on her CD player. This makes me happy because I can only handle annoying kid songs for so long. Now I don't have to listen to them.
Poor Lil was doing great all day until 5pm. She got sick and by 7 this is how she was. She woke up at 9 and had a fever of 103. I'm so grateful for our home teacher who is willing to come over whenever needed to give blessings! Lil slept great, even though she has a fever again this morning.
I'm glad MJ did not get sick on her b-day. That would have been really sad. Happy B-day MJ we love you!
Monday, July 13, 2009
You've had a b-day Shout Hurray!
Posted by TP at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have a problem with listening to annoying kids' songs for very long?
CD player is a good idea. It's on the Christmas list for this house!
I love the air guitar. You have darling girls!!!!
Happy b-day MJ! Looks like she had a great day! Hope Lil is feeling better- that's no fun!
Post a Comment