Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ribs and Swimming

Last Wednesday was our last day of our masters. We went out to eat to celebrate at the Timbermine up Ogden Canyon. On Sat. we were going to have a BBQ but nobody was able to come. So we ate all the ribs ourselves. They were delicious. MJ LOVES ribs and I love how both of them eat the ribs.







Every year our ward has a pool party. This year we had a dinner before hand. The food at the dinner was excellent. The weather on the other hand was not so good. A bad wind, lightening, and rain storm came through and was gone in about 30 min. Luckily, the neighboring city where the pool is at was not affected by the storm and so swimming was still on. We had so much fun. Last year MJ and Lil were both scared of the water and were not very adventurous. This year they both splashed, moved around, and even went down the little slides. It was a little chilly this year but still worth going to. RB had fun playing hoops with some of the boys too.





Yesterday I decided it was time to do another project. I got the idea from my mother-in-law and jumped in. It is a tent that goes over a table. The girls already love it and I'm pretty proud with how it turned out. I decided a window on the side might be a choking hazard with my Lil and how rambunctious she can get. So I left that out but they still like it.


Summer is going great! Hope your summer is good too!

1 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I love swimming! That is what Cairo and I do at least 2 times a week!