It is hard to believe that MJ is now FIVE. It still hasn't set in that she'll start Kindergarten this year either. We celebrated MJ's b-day on the 5th even though it is technically on the 12th. We didn't want to pack the presents to the grandparents house and back. MJ and Lil both got water toys and love them. MJ loves her Elefun game too. On her actual b-day I wished her a happy b-day and she says, "Where are my presents?" I laughed and said you already opened them. She just grinned.
My children do not understand how a slip-n-slide works. They started with walking up and down it. Then went to crawling on the knees up and down. So RB and I decided it was time for an intervention. We modeled over and over again how it was to be done. I don't think it helped.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
MJ's B-Day
Posted by TP at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment