Tonight while eating ribs Lil had a conversation that went like this:
Lil: You dooty (dirty). No you a mess. No you dooty.
Me: Lil who are you talking too?
Lil: My hand.
RB: Is it listening?
Lil: Yea. You dooty. Yes, I am dooty. (As she wipes off her hands with a napkin.
Then while eating MJ's b-day cake:
MJ: Mom, I'm done eating the cake. It has like carrots in it or something.
Me: You don't like the carrots in it?
MJ: No, but I like the frosting.
Me: That is why they call it carrot cake, because it has carrots in it.
What funny girls!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Dinner Conversations
Posted by TP at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute! You'll be so glad you recorded these fun conversations when they are older!!
hahahha she is one step away from sock puppets!! i see it now...
Post a Comment