My family has a ton of b-days in June and July. My sister decided to have one big birthday party for the grand kids. She made a three tiered cake. The bottom has army dudes, the middle layer is grass with horses, frogs, and outdoor animals, and the top layer is a princess cake. After cake the kids got to open presents from grandma and pa. RB and I brought the last b-day present from us for them to open. However, they didn't make it to the party. The first night we got there, Lil follows RB down to the bedroom and asks, "Can I open my seeping bag now." How can you say no to that. MJ would make comments like, "I hope I get a sleeping bag for my b-day." I guess I'm not that good at hiding gifts.
One of the gifts my girls got was an Uno animal game. Of course the adults had to play it first and you can see by the look on my brothers face it was quit hard. Good thing the kids caught on. hehe.
We had a great time playing in the water park two days in a row.
The kitchen is always a popular place to be at my parents home. Always something going on.
Building a campfire and playing outside is always a must as well when visiting. The grand kids love wrestling and playing night games. We had many late nights.
MJ decided to put all the blocks down her PJ's one night. She is such a goof.
Grandma was singing a song with MJ and Lil. It was too cute not to post and share.
It was great visiting my family and seeing almost everyone (missed 2 brother-in-laws). Till next time.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
The Grandparents Home
Posted by TP at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ahh soo much fun!!
It was fun seeing you, hopefully next time you come we won't be so busy!!
Post a Comment