Friday, July 23, 2010

Blogging about Blogging

I am very excited to be blogging about blogging. Let me explain. I have wanted to put my blog into a book for quit some time now and found out from a friend how she does it. On www.blurb.com you can download your blog and they will put it into a book format with the pictures. They have different sizes and types of bound books. Then depending on how many pages you have the cost will vary. The two books I got were only $20 each. I had to copy and paste posts so there was more than one on a page but it only took me about an hour for each book to get the page layouts how I wanted.





Now I have a hard copy of my blog and a journal of sorts too. I did each book for a complete year and I'm looking forward to doing another at the end of this year.

I had to add this picture. After bath time my girls like to hide. Hmm I wonder where they are at. Then they jump out and yell boo. It's too cute since they do it EVERY time. Poor Lil in this picture just couldn't quit get her head covered. Hehe.


Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Hey your blog book looks just like mine! Glad it worked for you, don't you just love to look at it?

Kristy said...

so where do you order a blog book? I want to do that with my blog too!

TP said...

So I went to http://www.blurb.com and set up an account. I had to download there blurb software but it was quick and easy. Then I just followed the steps of logging in to by blog account and choosing which blogs I wanted to include in the book. Once they were all in I revised it. They send it to the actual website when you are completely finished and you can order it online. It was actually pretty easy. If you need more help let me know and I'll go more in depth about the steps and whatnot. I love my books though and it was a very reasonable price in my opinion.

jeffylou said...

What a couple of munchkins! Thanks for the taste test the other day and the recipes!!!