Last week we headed to my parents home for a week visit. On the day we left we first stopped at the temple. While RB did some family names for my sister the girls and I walked around and enjoyed the beauty of the temple. MJ loved the flowers and we had a good talk about what happens in the temple. After we went to the "ice-cream factory" as MJ calls it and ate some delicious Farr's Ice-cream. After we were full of sweet goodness we continued on our trip.
On the way there RB decided to teach MJ how to jam out to rock music. She's not very good and I'm glad. It was pretty funny watching her though.
Here is a random picture that RB said I had to blog. It is my angry face that means, I'm upset because you did something I just told you not to do (like take a picture of me).
Hehe. Have a great day everyone!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Ogden Temple
Posted by TP at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the temple and the wonderful feeling that is always there. the slip and slide looks like fun. Where are the picture of you demonstrating?
the least you could do is smile sheesh i wonder where the nephews and nieces get it from...goll
Post a Comment