Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lil's b-day Part 2

Last night we decided to stay home and celebrate Lil's b-day instead of going and watching some fireworks. I'm glad we did because it was a great night. After our feast of hamburgers, tater tots, and corn, we let Lil open her presents.

This is how old she is now.

She LOVES her baby and new dress up slippers.

She didn't get the pool but MJ and Lil have enjoyed swimming in it every chance they get this summer. She did get this cool sprinkler ball though. You can whack it, roll it, pick it up and chase someone with it, or just run around it. It's pretty cool. I hope one day my kids will enjoy it as much as RB and I do.


We let Lil pick out her birthday cake. It was a good choice of chocolaty goodness.


After cake Lil and MJ played with toys and watched a movie while RB and I played some games while we waited for it to get dark. After it got dark we went out and set off our own fireworks. We bought two fountains and a small value pack. We decided that the fountains are far cooler than anything in the value packs. Next year we will probably get fountains and that is it. Especially if they have the buy one get one free deal again. MJ was a little scared setting off these fireworks but fearless Lil loved it all.







I love this picture, not sure why, but I do!
Happy Birthday Lil!

4 comments:

Rachel Slane said...

dude she looks pshychotic!! i cannot wait to see them again!!

The Peterson's said...

Fun Birthday! She seems like a sweet angel. I still can't believe I have never met her. Sadness!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!
See you this weekend.

jeffylou said...

Happy birthday kiddo! You guys are always up to something fun, and it's great you recorded your girls precious conversations!