To celebrate the finishing up of our masters degrees we decided a trip to Disneyland was in order. Our vacation started at 4am. We left to beat to the Provo traffic with all of their construction going on. The girls finally woke up outside of St. George and so we stopped and took a break. After breakfast we walked around the temple. It was so beautiful and the girls enjoyed walking around.
After we finished our journey and stopped in Vegas for a day and a half. Our hotel had a lazy river and four other pool areas. We swam a lot and had a blast. The empty tube is mine but I had to get some pictures.
We went shopping at an outlet mall, ate at the Luxor buffet, and played at Circus Circus. MJ won two animals all by herself playing Ski Ball. She was really good at that game. We also went to the shark reef aquarium. The girls loved looking at the fish in the tunnels.
Yes, it was blasted hot in Vegas. One day it got up to 113 degrees. Ugh. Good thing everywhere you go has AC running. The girls were so good on the way down. They played with their toys and didn't even need to watch a movie. One morning I woke up and heard little voices talking. I found the girls playing in their room quietly just having a good time.
Day one and two were spent traveling and playing in Vegas. Day three was spent traveling to CA to our hotel there and relaxing. Our hotel in CA had a really good view of Disneyland. We watched the fireworks one night from our hotel balcony, and another night we watched them up on the roof in a hot tub.
I'll post about the other days later. Surprisingly it is 9am and I'm still the only one awake. I'm going to take advantage of that and scrapbook some.
Monday, August 9, 2010
St. George and Vegas
Posted by TP at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! What hotel did you stay in?
So fun!!
You are soo cute!!
Post a Comment