Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Girls

I decided if I was going to do a video on my blog it had better be before school started. I just took clips from here and there and put it in one video. I hope they aren't too long. I think they are both under 2 min. On my play list there is a pause button if you want the music to stop so you can hear the video's better.

The first one is of MJ and she is participating in her own Olympic games. Don't ask me who ceegee is. She is also reading her own bed time story, playing with Lil, and singing.


This one is of Lil. My sister wanted to see Lil walking and so this is it. Plus it has Lil licking the stove, her being a motor boat, and playing peek-a-boo.


Hope you enjoyed. Good luck to all of you who start school tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Cute, Cute Girls!!
My favorites are motor-boat-Lil and olympic-MJ (all that tumbling makes me dizzy just watching it).

Rachel Slane said...

dude i cant believe lil is walking!! wow!! so mj is just like her mom just wait shell be haveing you score her and when you don't give the right ones shell get mad and pout!!

Walkers said...

What cute girls you have!