RB and I decided we didn't have enough to do this summer. So we added some projects called painting. This is MJ painting her room purple. We used only one of the two gallons so now we are painting more of the rooms.
These are the stairs leading down into the basement and another bedroom. My parents are bringing up a bed for us to put in it so we are going to paint it too. This is a before pic of the stairs but the after pic did not turn out. Sorry you'll have to use your imaginations.
The bedroom in the basement before.
The bedroom after with the new (to us) bed.
The girls room with cute princess stickers that Grandma gave us.
The girls bathroom just has a focus wall painted purple.
Our bathroom had all four walls painted purple. Yes, RB now has a girlie bathroom.
For those of you who don't paint much it can be very dangerous. This is just a slight burn that I received when I was taping up the light fixture. However, the next pic. is much more terrifying. Painting is a dangerous sport, but someone has to do it.
My parent brought up this TV stand for us. I know it's not very pretty but it holds all the electronic stuff so now Lil can't get it. Plus we can now get to the DVD player from the couch instead of having to stand up every time we tried getting a straight shot at it. Thanks mom and dad.
It feels good to be done with our painting project. :)
Monday, August 11, 2008
Painting
Posted by TP at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You guys are quite the painters! Looks really nice!
looks good!! why dont you have any ariel thats who lil is!
Whew, that is a lot of work. It looks great! I have painted almost EVERY room in my house too--I am sick of painting! Way to go!
I love all the colors! Painting is definately a pain, but so worth it when you're done!
All of the painting looks great. I wish some of your ambition would rub off on me.
We have just discovered the dangers and stresses of painting this summer as well. You sure ahve nice results. Can't wait to see you in a few days.
To paint you need to wrap in bubble next time:) The rooms look great, love the green!
Post a Comment