Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Past

RB is watching football and I'm getting bored. So I decided to post some pics of the past and tell some stories that might help you know me a little better, even if it is as a nerd.

This is my sister May and I.


I am on my moms lap. Then from left to right it goes my oldest bro Ki, May, Ne, and Chel.


Just another family pic.


My sister and I are very close. We call and talk to each other a lot. This pic. had to be early high school, I think.


This pic is much more recent. When? I don't know, but definitely more recent.


Here are some stories I remember about my past that I feel like sharing.

In college I had a plant. RB always says that naming them and talking to them will help them stay alive. So one night when I probably should have been studying we got out the Book of Mormon and looked at the names. Yes I had the coolest name for a plant: Riply-Teancum.

I used to rate my dates too on a scale of 1 to 10. RB got a kick reading my journals after he found that out and then complaining why he never got a perfect 10. He came close though.

In elementary school age I used to pretend I was a figure skater. My older sister Chel would watch me go through my routine and then give me a score. She would never give me a perfect score though and I would always get upset at her. I even had a couples routine so I would go through my part as well as my partners part for her. Maybe it's her fault I never gave my dates a perfect score.

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the old pictures!!! I think it is funny RB was upset he didn't get a perfect 10!!! Funny!!!

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing. What a great family. Have a great weekend away!

Lisa said...

LOVE the pictures! I think you would be a fabulous figure skater!