Monday, August 11, 2008

Discovery Gateway and SLC

This is going to be in reverse order. When uploading a lot of pics I'm still getting used to what order I need to put them in. Last Wed. RB and I took the fam to SLC. After going to the Discovery Gateway, we ate at the food court, and then went and played in the fountains for awhile.


This is Lil heading straight for the water. Then my camera died. So this is the only pic I have of us playing in the water. Dumb batteries. They always seem to die really fast! My camera is a battery guzzler like my Explorer is a gas guzzler.

MJ and her cousin had almost as much fun playing in the toys at the food court as they did in the discovery place.


This pic is out of place. Oh well I'll leave it in. Lil loves her daddies tools.


This is RB and his oldest brother playing with this wall thing. You connect the pipes together and then drop a ball down them. They LOVED this more than anything else!!!! Yes I'm still talking about RB and his brother.


Lil playing house.


RB and his brother.


MJ and her cousin playing with puzzles.

Me imagining how it will be when MJ really is old enough to drive.

Don't ask me what the microscopes were of. I don't have clue. I thought it was the moon at first and then maybe of cells. I really didn't care but MJ thought it was great. I should have taken more pics at the discovery center but oh well. The kids had a blast in the grocery center. MJ loved putting food in her basket and then going to pay for it. Plus the ball center at the beginning was a big hit too. They had tubes that would suck up the balls and other tubes you could drop the balls into. They loved it.

3 comments:

kayakdrama said...

Tink and I went to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum once and we had a blast! You can't help but to have fun there, no matter what your age.

KJ said...

That is a fun museum, we loved it.

Your painting looks "GREAT"! Did you get all finished?

Have a fun week.

Katie

Rachel Slane said...

yes miriam driving is scary especially since she wasnt even watching the road!! HaHaHa