Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend and School


Wow, it feels like I haven't blogged in a LONG time. Even though it's only been a week or two. So I feel kind of bad because everybody blogged their first day of school with pics and everything. Well there was no way I was going to take a pic. of myself on the first day of school. I'm not sure RB would have been impressed either. It was the furthest things from our minds. So sorry no first day of school pics. School is going well. I have 2-3 new programs/systems this year that has made me feel like a brand spankin' new teacher all over again. I don't have a clue what I'm doing. RB seems to be doing better. He really likes his class and only wishes the teacher manuals for their new program would get in.

Over labor day we played Frisbee golf, stayed home, vegetated, did school projects, and enjoyed ourselves. Lil wanted to learn how to cook and MJ liked being home. Overall, life is good and crazy. Just how I like it. Take care and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

It is nice to stay home sometimes and have a rest! I am glad you had a good weekend. Where did you get that pix of the disney princesses? How funny!

KJ said...

I love your new changing pictures on the side, that is fun.

I bet you are such a great teacher, you're wonderful with kids.

I'm glad you had a fun Labor Day RELAXING!!!

Katie

Rachel Slane said...

so i see you like my pic of the princesses?!! i love you and all you do and are!! dont feel bad you can see i didn't take any pics of me for the first day either!!

boandheidi said...

Good luck with school - the beginning of the year was always the most stressful for me. I'm sure it will be great!