Well the end of summer is finally here. Both RB and I start school on Mon. I'm slowly getting excited about it. I had a REALLY good summer and I am NOT looking forward to getting up at 5:40 every morning. But besides that I'm looking forward to my class. I've been told I have some really good kids.
MJ is picking up on everything that I do. Her newest one is crossing her legs.
This is MJ's impersonation of Big foot off of 'The Goofy Movie.' It has to be with her new Dora underwear (which she loves to show off and tell everyone about).
I guess this is the new thing to be doing while eating on apple.
This week we went to the park. MJ went down the big slide 4 times all by herself! That is a huge accomplishment for her.
Lil is walking everywhere now. Hopefully I'll get some video up soon for you to see. We were outside talking with some friends and this is how dirty her feet got.
Lil being cute.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
End of Summer
Posted by TP at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe summer is over... good luck at school Monday!
i cant believe my little burrito volcano girl is getting so big!! mj looks all prissy with her legs crossed!! you didn't come see me in august!! love you
Cute photos of your girls, are you sad summer is over?
How is school?
Katie
Summer definately went too fast! It's a good thing we have summers to enjoy our girls huh!
Post a Comment