Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lizard Girl

After conference yesterday I found my daughter was changing from girl to lizard child. At first I it didn't seem like the disease had spread to far.



Upon further investigation I found it had almost taken over her entire body. I'm glad I caught it early before it was too late and she turned into a lizard completely.




Hope your having a good day!

6 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

That is cute! Did you treat the disease?

Unknown said...

That is really funny!!!

boandheidi said...

How did you ever get it all off of her. That is way cute. Kids are so creative!

jeffylou said...

There is an intense remedy of playing in the bath tub for many hours and using lots of soap to cure the lizard disease. Was Lilly a lizard too?

Lori said...

I guess it could have been worse... Tatoo Artist or Hair Stylist? :-)

Rachel Slane said...

i agree with lb your other nieces played hair stylist and cut lunes hair!! its cute but boy was her mom mad!