Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cleaning, Dogies, and Movies Oh My!

MJ has started helping me with the chores around the house. She really enjoys vacuuming. While I picked up the floor she went to work. She did a very good job too. I only had to do the sides that were too hard for her to maneuver the vacuum to get. What a good helper she is!


Yesterday MJ and I had a girls outing. We went to see High School Musical 3. This is us ready to go. Our neighbor down the street and her little boy came with us too. MJ loved going with a friend. She did really well. This was her first time ever going to the theaters. She got the have the movie snack pack and she sat through the first half of the show eating her treats and watching the show. She loved it.

After I asked what her favorite part was. She said it was the basketball song. She really likes the first two movies so I was hoping she would like this one, and she did. We had a good time.


These next three pics were supposed to go the other way. No matter how I put them in though they came out to be in this order. Yesterday MJ was being a dogie and going down the stairs head first. Well Lil being a little dare devil tried it out. She got half way down the first stair and chickened out. She turned around and went down the right way. Now I'm thankful she chickened out because she would have rolled down the stairs if she hadn't of. She is already trying to walk down them like we do. Today she went off the third step and crashed down to the floor. Luckily she wasn't at the top.

This pic is Lil turning around.


This is Lil following her sister head first down the stairs being a doggy.


This is MJ showing her sister how to be a dogie.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Isn't it funny how cleaning is fun when you're 3 and torture when you're 5! Love the "dogies". If you turned half the staircase into a slide it would be really fun!!! :-)

Rachel Slane said...

it sounds like you guys had so much fun!! you should be lucky shes doing it now while your dad isn't there!! can you hear what he's saying right now just reading that she went down the stairs!! I Love You!!

jeffylou said...

You are one blogging lady lately! Lots of fun stuff, love to read about it! Great photos. You need to wear a whoopie cushion when you are in those dog piles on the bottom, see how fast everyone gets off then!