For FHE last night we went to my school Corn Maze activity. I didn't actually see any of my this years students, but I saw many past years kids I've taught and other kids in the other fifth grade classes. It was actually really fun. MJ got to pick which way we went for awhile before daddy led the way out. It took us 45 min. to get through. We started with two strollers. Then MJ wanted to walk. After a particularly bumpy part of the maze Lil was done too. So we had two empty strollers for the rest of it.
This is us as we are starting our journey through the maze.
After the maze our PTA had donuts (or doughnuts, which one of my students pointed out to me today in school) and apple juice.
Yes this is a corn kernel. MJ insisted on picking up her "corn balls" off the ground. At one point in time she had an entire family of corn balls. A mama, daddy, grandpa, and grandma to go with the baby corn ball.
We were lucky to only end up with one casualty during our outing. MJ stepped in a mud puddle and was pretty upset about it. Then of course she had to step on me and get the mud on my pants but that's okay. Once Lil was being held she had a great time too.
Will we do it ever again? Definitely.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
FHE Corn Maze
Posted by TP at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks like you had fun - and it looks pretty chilly. What a good FHE night.
That "corn ball" family, is just funny! Looks like you had a great time! It does look a little cold.
You are brave to go through the corn maze with a stroller! Good times
Hey Tammy. You have such a cute family. It sounds like you are doing really good. Have a great day!
Okay, I had to check out "donut" on dictionary.com because that's the way I spell it. It says it's a "variant of doughnut" and "a small ring-shaped friedcake".
Now I feel as smart as a fifth-grader! :-)
Looks like you had a lot of fun in the corn maze!!
Fun! Fun! That was a great time as a family I am sure. i wish I could have come to the GR get together!!
That looks like fun! The last time we went to a corn maze we were there FOREVER! Finally a nice person with a picture/map helped us out. Your FHE almost makes me want to try it again...almost! :)
Post a Comment