Tuesday, October 14, 2008

GR Friends Get Together

Last Sat. I had a little get together with some high school friends. Here are a couple of them. I should have taken more pics. but oh well. Maybe they will send me the ones they took.

After a mean game of bowling where the high score was 109 we ate some grub at a pizza place. It was fun to get re-acquainted with some old friends that I haven't seen or talked to in awhile.

MJ hated bowling. Me being the nice mother that I am made her do it at least once and she screamed the whole time. It was great. Lil on the other hand, LOVED it. She thought pushing the ball was the best thing ever.

MJ finally did it on her own on the 10th frame. Then of course her response was, "again, again." Ah kids, gotta love 'em.

2 comments:

boandheidi said...

Oh everyone looks great! Wish we could have been there. We have to work on Tracey about starting a Blog.

Rachel Slane said...

oh my gosh i know some of those people was that dev?? wow why wasnt sprite there?? what a loser...that is soo cool that you still have friends from high school like that Love You and miss you already....Why havent you blogged the weekend?? LOL Love YOu