Friday, October 24, 2008

Shopping with my Sister

I forgot to tell you a story that happened when we were in WY. My sister blogged it and reminded me about it. So now I'm blogging it because it was quite humorous to me. So my sister May likes to shop. Well like is an understatement. She LOVES to shop. After a lunch at Applebee's we headed to the local mall. My sister Chel, RB, and I got tired of walking through this one store and so we went and sat on a bench in the mall. My sister May comes out and says, "I need an opinion on some clothes, RB can you come help." Yes my sister asked my husband for fashion advice over her sisters. As my sister Chel stated on her blog "I guess she (May) just knows we don't shop for ourselves, our husbands do if for us. Left to ourselves we buy the same shirt in 5 different colors!! Good thing we have husbands with good fashion sense!!" I think she worded it great. So if you ever need a tip on fashion don't ask me, ask RB! :)

This pic is staged but it was too funny.


Chel and I waiting for May to finish shopping.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

On Sunday Reggie is the one who dresses our boys and approves my outfit too. It is nice to have men around with fashion sense.

Jamie Kent said...

That is funny! I can't even imagine that! I LOVE to shop too! I can't even think of what Ryan would pick out for me!

Rachel Slane said...

what is really great about that is that mike is the one holding the jc penny bag!! that rocks!! he is such a good sport!! poor mike...he gets to listen to us fight and no boy time!! i love you!!

Julie said...

This is so funny - I'm so glad you two were able to get away and have a fun time! I've already told my sisters that if anything happens to me - they're in charge of shopping for my kids. Klay is a disaster when it comes to shopping and fashion.