Two friends hanging out at the splash pad way back in June.
The kids were sleeping in grandmas and grandpas room. Since we were watching TV, I guess they thought they should too. Good thing they were quiet or they would have been sent back to the bed.
Way back in June the girls went to a Stake Activity Days. They had a great time and when pictures were posted in the foyer of the church I took pictures of the pictures so I could have them too.
I am in charge of the activities for Relief Society. Our first activity was a Drive-By. Sisters pulled up and we washed their windows as they filled out a get to know you survey. Then we gave them a cookie and some water and sent them on their way. Unless they wanted to hang out and chat for awhile. The weather was perfect! Not hot and not windy either. It was a fun night seeing the sisters in the ward and doing a little service for them too!
The kids went to the fun dungeon to watch a movie. When it was over they all came up except Ms M. This is why. What a unique place to lay down and fall asleep.
Lil loves to hold Jellybean. The other day she goes, "She's vibrating!" It was hilarious. First, we asked if she was going to explode like off the movie Home. Then, we told her she was in charge of changing the diaper. She was all over that.
Lil likes to talk (ok, its really a yell) and walk in her sleep. She is not very aware of what is going on when she gets up to use the bathroom either. One day she came down and she said she had to go. So after being told to go she tried opening the door by turning the door stopper while doing the potty dance. I had to help her into the bathroom. A few days later she went, and I told her to get sanitizer for her hands. She cupped the one hand and when she pumped the other hand she turned off the lights. She turned them on again and tried again. She pushed down and turned off the lights again. Trying not to laugh I pulled the sanitizer closer to her and told her it was right there not the light switch. She got some and stumbled to bed. It sure makes great memories for RB and I when she does this.
Lil likes to talk (ok, its really a yell) and walk in her sleep. She is not very aware of what is going on when she gets up to use the bathroom either. One day she came down and she said she had to go. So after being told to go she tried opening the door by turning the door stopper while doing the potty dance. I had to help her into the bathroom. A few days later she went, and I told her to get sanitizer for her hands. She cupped the one hand and when she pumped the other hand she turned off the lights. She turned them on again and tried again. She pushed down and turned off the lights again. Trying not to laugh I pulled the sanitizer closer to her and told her it was right there not the light switch. She got some and stumbled to bed. It sure makes great memories for RB and I when she does this.






0 comments:
Post a Comment