Thursday, August 20, 2015

24th of July

We started our pioneer celebration with the family watching the fireworks at the park. We ate yummy treats, played at the playground, and had some laughs. After the show MJ went to her cousins home for the weekend, and another cousin came to stay with us. 





That weekend was also our town city days. We went to the splash pad forgetting that city days were going on. It worked out well though because the kids were able to play on the blow up toys for free. They loved it! I even went with Ms M and we had a good time together. 




These two strangers were so cute and kind to Buddy and Ms M. They only allowed 4 kids at a time and so Lil and the cousin were separated from the siblings. These two girls helped them bounce and play. 


That night we got to watch more fireworks. Buddy was pretty upset when once again we would not buy him a glow in the dark sword. So I told him we would ask Santa for one. He would not stop asking me about it until I showed him the text I sent to Santa about it. Then he finally let it go. 


We had a great weekend with the city days, and playing Apples to Apples. MJ went to the pool and learned how to dive in off the side. They also went to the Natural History Museum and she had a great time. Busy weekend but we all had a great time. 

0 comments: