Last year we were unable to do the cousin swap due to be being pregnant and having Ms M. So this year we made sure it happened. I hope they had fun, because I know my girls liked having them here.
Most mornings we would Zumba as our workout. The kids loved it and one cousin was a pro at it even though he had never done it before. It's fun working out as a family though, that is for sure!
One night RB's boss put on a fireworks show that we went and watched. They got to do sprinklers and they loved it.
While we were down the street with the show, Buddy was home hiding with Aunt Chel.
The kids never slept in the same place any night. The first night they slept in the living room. We tried to make a fort, however with excited kids the fort kept falling down and I called it quits with the fort. The second night they slept downstairs in the TV room since we had just watched a movie. The third night they slept here under the table. The best kind of fort for the parents (one that doesn't have to be cleaned up the next day).
We met up with all the relatives for the 24th fireworks. This is where the cousin swap happened too, so now MJ and Lil are at their house. I'm sure they are having fun, and I can't wait to see them tomorrow. Here are some pictures of a cool playground the kids played on while waiting for it to get dark.
We had a great time with cousins and a great night watching the fireworks. So glad we could share the night with family! Hope your holidays were just as good!














0 comments:
Post a Comment