A few weeks ago some friends from the ward took us boating with them. It has been about 11 or 12 years since RB and I have been boating. It was a lot of fun!
Here are our happy faces to be in the car traveling to the reservoir.

Boating and playing in the water at last!
The kids loved the tubes. Okay well MJ and Lil did. Buddy tolerated it with me, but I enjoyed it!
After the kids had their turns it was RB and my turn to try to ski again. RB tried to one-ski it, but could get up, and finally did on a wake-board. I got up on my first try. I forgot how tiring skiing can be though.
And this is how tired Ms M was after the day by the water.
It was a ton of fun! Thanks again for taking us!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment