My sister convinced me that I needed to blog my garden. You may remember my previous post about digging up the grass for the garden last year (click here). This year we filled it full. Here is what we have planted in each picture starting at the bottom of the yard and moving up towards the house.
Pumpkins in the corner, then watermelons and cantaloupe.

Them comes the pickling cucumbers, and peppers.
Next, the tomatoes. Don't mind the weed infested grass.
Then the green beans.
This is a watermato. Our last watermelon has plenty of room to grow and it grew right into my cherry tomato plant that I got for Mothers Day. Hence, watermato.
Lastly, our home teacher gave us a zucchini plant, and then chives from my mother-in-law.
Now for the front garden. We are beginner gardeners and are learning some good things. Like when do cut our spinach and lettuce. Our onions didn't make it, and our strawberries did nothing this year. We have to ton of radishes, beets, and carrots too.
Gardening is fun and I can't wait to start eating more of it. Yummy!








0 comments:
Post a Comment