Saturday, July 20, 2013

MJ's Birthday

I cannot believe my baby has turned 8! She is growing too fast. We had a pretty quiet birthday since the party was earlier in the week. Hopefully she still had a good birthday though. She seemed too. 
 




She wanted a simple chocolate cake with Almond Joy frosting. 

 The next week she went to basketball camp. She was super excited when she brought home the flier and so RB and I didn't hesitate to sign her up. We did have tears the first day when I dropped her off at the High School. She was REALLY nervous and shy. Luckily she had a classmate show up and together they went to shoot some baskets. By the end of the third day she didn't want to leave! She had so much fun and her skills really improved. She got this shirt, a mini basketball, and a drawstring bag. She loves them!
Happy Birthday MJ! We love you!

0 comments: