It's hard to believe my baby is already 1 year old. Yes I said 1! I know it is crazy. Here is a random picture of her starting to walk. Can't wait. Well maybe I can.

Here is another random picture of Buddy Boy who insisted on walking around with the dish towel wrapped around him like a dress. Silly boy!
Now on to the birthday presents.
Then the cupcakes with my new favorite frosting of pink lemonade.
LOVE this picture of Ms M.
After we had family and some friends come over for a firework show. This was Ms M's first firework show and she did great. Really could have cared less, but liked the lights.
It was a great show and I'm glad we had others to share it with.
Ms M had her one year check up a few days later. She is doing great. Here is where she is at:
Head size: 17 in. @ 7%
Weight: 21.44 lbs @ 57%
Height: 28.25 in. @ 23%
She had to get 5 shots this time but I figured lets get them out of the way. She was only a little cranky for a day and is now back to normal. Ms M loves to smile, crawl up the stairs (not down), and follow everyone around. She is starting to get more vocal when she can't get something or wants it. She has 7 teeth and loves to play in her car seat and rock it. She is doing great and we love her to pieces! Happy birthday Ms M, we love you being apart of our family!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment