Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lil's Understanding of the Baby

I had a doctor appointment yesterday after school. It was decided that since I am more than likely going to go into labor sometime this week based on how far I have progressed to just start me. RB has a school meeting this morning, and my doctor will be gone on Wed. So we decided Tues. afternoon (today) I'll get started. RB went to school and I'm staying home for the rest of the week.

This morning while eating breakfast I'm explaining to MJ and Lil how they are going to have a new baby brother today or early tomorrow morning. Lil goes, "But I already have a baby brother in mom's tummy." I go yes but now he's not going to be in my tummy. He'll be out so we can hold him. She goes, "Yea, and then you can hold me again." Because my tummy is go big Lil hasn't been able to sit on my lap very well and I can't carry her. She is super excited that I get to carry her again. She is so funny. MJ just smiles the whole time because she's understands better what is going on.

Well this may be my last post for awhile. I'll post pics when I get back home and am feeling up to it.

1 comments:

southernbelleang said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes well for you. I am so excited for you all. What an exciting addition. :)