Sunday, March 13, 2011

WAC Champs - GO AGGIES!

This weekend was the WAC conference tournament. Due to the current condition in which I am in I was not able to attend. However, RB went with his parents down to Vegas and enjoyed the games and most importantly the win! Friday night was a close game and since it wasn't on TV, I had to listen to it on the radio while playing games with my mom and girls. Then last night we watched the game and searched the fans for RB. We didn't see him but we did see his dad after the game where everyone was storming the court. MJ and Lil thought that was great to see grandpa on TV. I'll have to go back and re-watch to see if I can't find RB. I'm glad he was able to go, have fun, and watch the Aggies win. Since I wasn't there I had to steal this picture off the internet. We'll see if RB has any when he comes home. Now we get to go dancing and hopefully we will win our first game this year.


So while RB was off in 75 degree weather, we had a girls weekend. My mom and dad came down to visit some train buddies. So while my dad was off playing us girls played games and talked. It was a good relaxing weekend. I also was able to convince Lil she needed a haircut. I just trimmed it and hopefully this will help with the snarls her hair always gets.
Before

After


The only bad thing about this weekend is MJ has a fever. Saturday night and last night she burned up all night. Saturday day however, she was fine and didn't have a fever at all. Hopefully a day at home today will be good for her and we can keep the fever gone tonight. Hope you all had a great weekend too!

0 comments: