RB finally made it home last night around 7pm. It was so good to have him back. All of us really missed him. He was good too, to get some pics. He sent me this Friday morning while I was at school proclaiming just how much he hates breakfast. haha.
Here is his dad once again. He truly is Aggies #1 fan.
Celebrating the win.
I'm pretty sure this picture is of everyone waiting to storm the court right before the game ended.
When RB got home we had to watch the end of the game again. No that split second I thought was him probably wasn't. However, if you knew where to look you can see him and sometimes him mom during the last 1-2 min. of the game. They moved down some seats to be closer to the court. Sure enough once RB pointed out where he was sitting you could see him multiple times during the last minute and then we have no idea where he is once everyone storms the court.
He had a lot of fun and I'm glad he enjoyed the break. Hopefully we can win on Thurs. down in Arizona. We will be watching the game on the big screen if anyone wants to come over and join us.
Monday, March 14, 2011
WAC Pics
Posted by TP at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That looks like A LOT of fun! How are you doing? When is this baby coming?
Post a Comment