Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Boy's Room

RB is super excited to have a baby boy. Last weekend we painted his room, got all the extra storage stuff moved downstairs, and got all the baby clothes organized. RB really wanted to have an Aggie room. I was okay with that as long as not all the walls were Aggie blue. That is too dark of a room. So we did a focus wall in Aggie blue and put up some Aggie decals. The decals were a pain because the plastic stuff was SUPER sticky. Once we got them off though they turned out really well.

The girls had fun helping painting and I helped some when the smell wasn't so strong.


This decal was just big. Easy to get off but big.


This is the decal that I wanted to hurt. It was such a pain. Looks good now but a pain to get up. There are so many little sticker parts that don't attach to anything.


The two walls together.


I'm glad we are done and ready for the little boy to come. Now he just has to get here.

1 comments:

southernbelleang said...

What a cute room! You guys did a great job on it. Love it. When is your due date?