Sunday, September 14, 2008

Zoo and Park

Yesterday RB had to take a test up at USU to prove he can be a teacher. It was a two hour test from when it started. He was up there for about 3 hours. So while he was test taking we had a girl party. We started with going to Willow park. Here is Lil sitting all cute like in her shoes. We may have a problem when Marti Gras comes. Lil already likes necklaces and will wear as many as she can find.


Here is MJ climbing up the big slide. It is now her favorite thing to do.


Lil is just starting to enjoy the swing and this is good because MJ likes pushing her in it.


Then we went to the zoo. I find the zoo to be quite boring. A lot of ducks and birds. I was surprised to find they now have porcupines, raccoons, and even a boa constrictor. But still kind of boring. I'm glad the girls liked it though. Lil really liked watching the monkeys. Maybe because she's one and maybe cause they were the only active animal there, besides the ducks that knew they could get food if they were lively.

The girls looking at the turtle.


This is my favorite part of the zoo. I love the wallaby. Kangaroos are awesome. Too bad they were so boring when we were there. Still cool but boring.


MJ is such a good pic. taker.


That night I went to a meeting at the church and MJ came with me. She wanted to wear earrings. Yes, I know they are only bobby-pins. But don't tell her that!


RB felt good about his test. He now has to wait about a month before he gets the results. Have a good day!

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a very fun day! I hope your hubby did good on his test!

jeffylou said...

Great place for great times!

Walkers said...

Ahhh the zoo, something all parents endure for their children! I'm sorry to say that we've endured the zoo every year since Sam was born (that's 11 years now) and some summers I hate to admit we've even gone more than once! At least we have pictures so our kids will remember we did something with them! Hope RB did good on his tests!