Before I get to Peach days I had the share the pic that MJ colored for a coloring contest. I don't know if she won or anything but I thought it was good. Yes it is only one color but she did good to color the different objects and not just everything. I was impressed. Click on the pic to make it larger if needed. 
Now on to Peach Days. RB and I are not the fair going people. We like the food even though it's so expensive. Plus MJ likes to walk around and look at the booth. Last night we went and watched a friends daughter play her violin at center stage. It was fun to watch her and then walk around a little. We ended up leaving and making our own dessert to eat while playing games at home but it was still a good evening.
This is Lil with her new friend while MJ walked around with her friend.
MJ and her friend that played the violin. She was the youngest one up there. She is only in second grade and she's pretty good. The next pic is the first one I took of MJ with her friend. Her eyes are so funny I had to post it. I took this pic right at the perfect moment. Enjoy the face.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Peach Days
Posted by TP at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a nice friend for Lilly! Is she taking lessons? :)
What fun! I am glad you had a good time! I missed seeing you at church today... how did everything go? Good Luck!
We missed Peach days this year, but it looks like you had a good enough time for the both of us. Family times are the best!
I'm jealous you get to go to a peach days! I've had a heck of a time finding peaches to bottle this year. Sounds like you had fun!
Post a Comment