Friday, December 8, 2017

November Happenenings

It's hard to believe that the month of November has come, and gone. That was fast. We went to a couple of Aggie games. One was for the men's opening game, and the other for a women's game. I'm glad my kids like going to them! 





This is just one way we clean the house, curling style. :) 


My sister May talked me into a Snapchat account. It's been fun to send funny pictures to a few family members. Isabel has an account too and that has been fun to stay in contact with her. MJ loves it, and even Ms M knows how to do it. Ugh, what did I get myself into. :) 









 This is what happens when you get into a chip war with mom. You loose with chips underneath your glasses. Hehe. 


 I love when my children all hang out together. 


 I didn't share this on Facebook but I had to screenshot it. Not only am I younger than I really am, but I'm an Italian Queen. Boo-Ya. 

I can't believe Ms M fell asleep like this with the ball balanced on her head. Pretty impressive!

RB and I played in a beginners league Pickleball night. We would go and play once a week. The last day they had a tournament of sorts and RB and I tied for first place. We got a Pickleball bag, and this sweet licence plate holder. We had a great time and can't wait to be play the next nights of Pickleball. 

1 comments:

Mike Boyer said...

I love looking at your blog. Love all the comments and pictures!! Keep them coming.