Thursday, December 14, 2017

Annual SLC Lights Trip

We did our annual trip to SLC to see the lights. We planned on getting down there early and beating the rush. It didn't happen. :) Well we were down there early, but our events just took longer than expected and we ended up eating during rush hour. However, walking around to see the lights was not too crazy, so I'm grateful for that. RB bought an early Christmas present for MJ, Lil and I. We got to go to Newsies! It was fantastic! I even drove there, found parking, and drove back without getting lost! Well, I couldn't find the parking for a minute but we got it figured out. hehe. We LOVED the show. While we were doing that, RB had the three youngest and they went to the Joseph Smith History Museum. They also went to an hour long play, and the kids LOVED playing and exploring all the things that they had there. By the time they went over to the play area in the food court, we were just leaving Newsies, and they only had to wait for about 15 min. til we arrived. It was good planning, for not planning it. After dinner, we walked around to see the lights. We would have done the #LightTheWorld donation vending machines but the line was barely moving and it was forever long. We will do it the next time we are down there. It was a great day, we got some shopping done, good laughs, and the weather was not TOO cold. I love my family! 























0 comments: