Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas Time

I love the Christmas Season! So much fun and exciting things to do. The district had their annual art fair. So glad they put it in Dec. because we definitely don't have enough to do already in this month. Anyways, Buddy was the only one who's art was picked my his teacher. Granted, she had the kids do group projects so everyone got to go. The one on the top that he is pointing too was done by him and two other people. I liked how his teacher bucked the system and I'm thinking about doing the same thing next year. Ms M's wasn't shown that night, but I got a pic of her with it when she brought it home. 


Snapchating with my niece is so fun. She is so beautiful!

MJ did her first concert with the guitar. I'm so proud of her! She was nervous, but did a FABULOUS JOB! Her teacher, and our friend, Janet played with her. This movie doesn't show it but at the end she starts laughing a little because the microphone starts sliding down and almost hits her guitar. She just kept on playing though and it was beautiful. I'm so glad she did it! 


Random pictures. 






We love the city lights! We've gone twice already as a family, and I can't wait to go back. Ms M wants to stay through the whole rotation of songs one of these days. I have no idea how long that will take so we will have to block out a chunk of time, but I'm excited. 





More tree pictures. 



0 comments: