The kids had a school carnival again this year. And yes, once again it was a zoo. Hehe. They had a lot of fun though and that's what matters. There were these two people who dresses up. It was one of the scariest things I have EVER seen. It truly was creepy to see these things walking around and going from standing to all four legs.
MJ and her friends went to the kissing booth.
Carving pumpkins is always a fun tradition. We simply did four this year. Mir did a deer, Lil a face with really sharp teeth, Buddy Boy did a spider, and Ms M did a normal jack-o-lantern. Des, Lil's friend, did a unicorn.
You know the older I get the more grateful I am for nice weather on Halloween. I remember as a kid always having to bundle up with our coats under our costumes, with snow and wind. I'm grateful for just chilly nights and NO snow. :) This year the Em-A-Nator was Super Woman, Ms M was Pinkie Pie, Buddy Boy was Spider Man, Lil was the wavy car sales dude, and MJ was a crazy dog lady, while her friend was a crazy cat lady. Des was a unicorn, and then Coop was the one dresses up in black. Sorry, I'm not sure what he was. We had a great time walking around and watching Hotel Transylvania. Good times!
























0 comments:
Post a Comment