Last year we didn't do swim lessons because they were doing construction on the Nat. This year there was no choice, they had to do them. RB and I are adamant that they learn how to swim for a variety of reasons. The last day of swim lessons, was so impressive. MJ's backstroke looks amazing. We still need to work on the crawl stroke, and endurance. However, she is swimming on her own in deeper water. Lil was still holding onto the teacher and having to get help whenever she left the edge of the pool. However, on the last day she swam to her teacher with no help! I was so impressed! Then she needed help to get to her back and the backstroke is still hard. We need to work on floating with her. However, I was so happy to see these two weeks of swim lessons pay off so much! They improved and gained so much confidence! I am very proud of them!
I know the video is far away, sorry. This one is of Lil swimming out to her teacher and getting help back with her back stroke.
Here is MJ doing the backstroke back to the edge.
After we went to the Pie Dump for breakfast. We had never eaten there and wanted to try it out.
Way to go girls! You are doing great!



0 comments:
Post a Comment