Since we have four birthdays in July, we had a lot of birthday shopping to do. Here is a video of me trying to keep Ms M entertained while waiting for daddy as a store.
Fun times with daddy when he makes you a helicopter.
Lil has finally lost her first tooth. She has actually lost both of her bottom teeth now. She wrote notes to the tooth fairy both times. The second tooth got smashed in the car and split in two. She explained that to the tooth fairy and got rewarded with an extra dollar. MJ said she is going to smash her teeth now all the time to get more money.
I love summer and the yummy smoked foods RB makes. This is a brisket that was amazing! It was very delicious!
This is my old design for the pictures on the wall. I loved it on the floor, but hanging it on the wall was another story. It was hard! Some pictures lined up perfectly, while others were slanted slightly. That made all the rest off. Then when we did get them all up, the slightest bump would send two to three pictures crashing to the ground. So I had to come up with a new plan. RB made me these picture shelves that I found on Pinterest. I LOVE THEM! They work so much better than a nail in the back of the picture. Plus, now I can rearrange without putting new holes in the wall.
Our new bike hitch finally came on my birthday too. After swimming with the family and eating dinner, RB made me work and put it on. Ok, I admit it was kind of fun, and I didn't mind helping him.
After watching Rio 2 I got to open my presents. Well, RB didn't really have time to wrap any of them, so I just closed my eyes and the kids handed them to me. It worked for me and I loved my gifts. I've needed new skirts and I got three of them. Super excited to wear them to church.
MJ and Ms M didn't want to be left out of the fashion show.
I had a great birthday! Everyone on Facebook started wishing my a happy birthday on the 1st. It felt like I had two days for my birthday because of it. Plus, I thought I was 33 years old. When I calculated it I am really only 32 years old. Cool! Not as old as I thought I was.
.jpg)









0 comments:
Post a Comment