Lil is finally 7 years old. It feels to me as if she has been six forever. She is finally growing up. She had a good birthday. She had a birthday party she went too, then she opened her own gifts, to end the night with the Logan fireworks show. Lil was pretty sure she got what she asked for, and she was right.
Stretchies are the cool new toy my girls both wanted.
Talking with family is always a highlight to the fireworks show. This year it was a family reunion. All of RB's family was there except one niece who is all grown up now. It was a good time talking and laughing while the cousins got to play with each other.
Crazy aunts make for the best aunts!
Birthday cupcakes.
The girls came running back to us and told me I had to come and see something. This is what they showed me. I'm glad I didn't miss it. It was beautiful!
Happy Birthday Lil! We love you!











0 comments:
Post a Comment