Our town is raising money for a splash pad. Last night they had an event at the park where all money went to the pad. We ate yummy food, and snow cones. The girls then got their faces painted and went on a train ride. We had a good night with only two mishaps.
Mishap #1: Right before leaving I was changing Ms M and she pooped on me. I had poop from my shoulder down to my waist and all over the chair. Don't ask how! We got it cleaned up, I changed, and we were finally on our way.
Mishap #2: Buddy Boy was enjoying his snow cone and minding his own business when a stupid bee came along and stung him in the arm. He started to scream and after getting the bee off he cried for a good 10 min. He kept grabbing his arm and you could tell it hurt. Luckily we now know he is not allergic to bees.
Can't wait for the splash pad to be built and glad we could help out with a fun night together as a family and great neighbors!
0 comments:
Post a Comment