Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Sunday Back

With summer ending, school meetings beginning, and the family back together again it was time to head to church. We took some pictures before my meeting this morning. I had to redo the pictures of the kids laying down. The one I printed for our wall cut off Ms M. This time I positioned the kids closer so hopefully it won't happen again.


I admit I love digital. I love being able to take a million pictures and then deleting the ones I don't like. Otherwise I doubt I ever would have gotten this cute picture of all the kids. I love how Buddy Boy is sitting.

Ms M's first time going to church. She is even practicing her pirate eye.

The day is over now and I'm enjoying some peace and quiet while the whole house is asleep. Buddy Boy hasn't liked strangers for many months and now all of a sudden that is changing. He is starting to take off by himself leaving me searching for his little behind. He also has perfected the screaming screech when he doesn't get his way. Yea for the terrible twos even though he's not two yet. 

Well I'd write more but Ms M decided she really wasn't going to sleep yet. So maybe later. Have a great week!

1 comments:

Rachel Slane said...

Love the pics of tthem laying by each other! Buddy is getting tall, he looks like his grandpa Andy :) love you guys :)