I finally downloaded the pictures off my phone. I'm glad I did because I discovered these pictures.
These first two pictures are the kids playing in daddy's classroom at the end of last year. We were getting everything in our rooms put away and the kids were watching a movie with all of their friends. It was really cute.

These next two pictures are of the KSL chopper that came and visited our school last Oct. They flew in and then the weather guy did a presentation for the school. It was really good and the kids loved it. We took our classes by the chopper and they got to see it up close. The weather guy said the only reason they knew our school was the correct one was because we were all out there yelling and waving to them as they flew in. Good memorable times.



0 comments:
Post a Comment