Wednesday, August 15, 2012

GR Trip

This last week we headed to my home town. My sister took the girls to her house for a week to play with cousins and we met them at my parent home to get them back. It was a great weekend! I was able to see all of my siblings. We played games, talked, ate good food, and of course took pictures. This is the best family picture we have right now.

My mom and Ms M. Ms M still is having problems every now and again with sleeping at night. She struggled at my parents home and so she was held a lot. 

My sisters.

 I love this picture. While we were unpacking from our trip Ms M. had such a concerned look on her face. She has great hearing and knew something was going on.

Park fun with cousins. 



My parents and siblings. 

Buddy Boy did a lot of this at the grandparents home. He wanted to go play with the older kids so badly but would get into too much trouble downstairs. 


So he just had to watch the action from the top of the stairs. So cute!

It was a great trip and I'm glad we were able to take some pictures. I'm not sure when we will all be together again. Have a great day!

1 comments:

The Peterson's said...

It is nice to be able to get together with family!