I'm trying to title this post and changed RB's age three times. I finally got a calculator out and am sure it is 32 years. I thought we said yesterday it was 33 yrs but it it's not.
Anyways, RB's birthday was yesterday. It started very early. Not on purpose. First, Little Rat woke up and sleeping in bed with us. Then Lil woke up and crawled into bed. Lastly, MJ got up and went to the bathroom. All at 5:30 in the morning. So we all just got up and I let RB open his presents.
I know I'm lame, no wrapping.
Here are most of the gifts. I forgot to put in the big bag of peanut butter m&m's. His favorite.
After we got ready for school we went to McDonalds for breakfast. Then to Walmart to buy donutes for his class. I'm glad he had a good day. He changed the date on the board and wrote 05/23/1979. After a few minutes a student goes, "Mr. P why did you put that as the date." Another kid goes, "It is probably the year he graduated". The kids didn't connect the year with his birthday until he explained it to them. How funny.
After dinner of cheeseburgers and fries it was time for the cake. Yes it is a very boring cake but it has the coconut pecan frosting in the middle that he likes.
No, he didn't get all of these games for his birthday. But now he is only missing three expansion cards and one more expansion game. Such a good game.
Happy Birthday RB. We love you and all you do for our family!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Rb's 32nd Birthday
Posted by TP at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It sounds like his day started out wonderful! I hope the rest of it is just as good!
Post a Comment