Here is a little update. Little Rat absolutely loves this temple picture. Every morning he will stare at this picture. He will turn his head all the way around to be able to see it. We joke that it's because he has been there. There could be truth to it, if he was there when RB and I got married. It has been fun watching him watch the Temple picture.
This is his I'll sleep if I have to look.
The end of the school year brings lots on end of the year fun. MJ received an award one day and the next had a mothers program. This is her with her award for being a PRO and having good citizenship.
This is her waiting for her program to start. They sang about 6 songs. It was so cute to watch them do the actions and sing. MJ did great and we are proud of her.
I re-did our family picture wall. For Christmas RB and the girls gave me more black frames. We now have them filled and on the wall. I love it even though some of the pictures are stubborn and are still crooked.
I posted this picture on my Facebook but had to post it here too. I think it is hilarious. Disney really does do their homework before creating a movie to make sure they get all the details correct.
We have two weeks of school left and I'm pumped. I'm ready to stay home with all of my kids and enjoy a good long summer break. Have a great day!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Little Rat, MJ's School, and More
Posted by TP at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your family wall is so cute! I love hearing all about your cute family1 Love it!
Post a Comment