We went to visit my family over Memorial Weekend. Of course it was cold and it even snowed. What's up with that? Since it was cold we were not able to go outside and make a fire. So we roasted marshmallows, cinnamon bears, and Starbursts over the stove instead. It was fun to see my sister and her family too. They live three hours in the other direction from my parents home and so we have to plan when we will both be there to visit.
Since my mom was still staying with us till the school year ended we all went in her vehicle. Thanks again mom for staying with us so I didn't have to worry about a babysitter for three weeks! Love you tons!
This is what my girls do to their poor brother while he is asleep.
I'm just glad he didn't wake up.
Lastly, here is a cute video of Little Rat. He has the hiccups and was making the cutest little sighs after each one. Glad we were able to catch it on video.
School is out now and we are all very excited for our first day of summer break. The girls are outside enjoying the mildly cool morning after they went for a short jog with me. My summer goals are to 1) feed my shredder old papers, 2) do some major scrapbooking, 3) finish our bathroom in the laundry room, and 4) stain the fence and the play set. Hope you all have a great summer!
Friday, June 3, 2011
Memorial Weekend and More
Posted by TP at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea for summer! I hope you enjoy it. I hear weather up there has been crazy. Makes me thankful for the nice weather here!
P is already getting so big. I love the little video of him hiccuping. :)
Post a Comment