Monday, April 11, 2011

More of Parks

It has been so fun being at home these past two weeks. Parks still has absolutely no schedule but we still have 4 weeks to get that taken care of. MJ loves her little brother, and while Lil does too she gets a little mommy attention deprived. A little carry up the stairs or a sitting on my lap does the trick and shes back to good. Lil LOVES to help get things and hold him every chance she gets. Its been good having him at home. We've stayed st home a lot because RSV is still big until May. So RB and MJ change clothes after school every day and Parks stays home.

On Sat. we did go get our family pics. taken. The girls were fabulous and cooperated the whole tome. Parks on the other hand would not go to sleep, and was pretty darn cranky. He was awake for 6 hrs. He slept great that night! And all the next day! hehe. I can't wait to see the pics that were taken and get some ordered.

Until then you will have to just enjoy my own pics.

This is to show just how skinny he is. He needs to get some chubby fat rolls on him!



So adorable!



I love this pic. MJ and Lil are so big compared to him.





Hmm... should I wake up or not?



This is his Michael Jackson impersonation.



Not wanting to let go of the blanket.



Hand on cheek, check. Eyes closed, check. Sleeping, check.

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Glad things are going well! He is so cute!

Unknown said...

I love the height line!!! Adorable!!!

Rachel Slane said...

i may have to steal some of these just sayin...

jeffylou said...

You have such a great family!!! I am glad everything is going so well!