Sunday, April 17, 2011

Little Rat's 2 Weeks Appt.

Little Rat is growing very fast. On Friday he had his 2 week appt. They want them up to their birth weight by two weeks. Well he was a pound heavier. He is only in the 9% in height and weight, and the 5% for head size. Even though he is still small, all is well with him. He still has his own little schedule. Don't ask me what it is though, because I don't have a clue. I just go with it and try to keep him more awake during the day so maybe (haha) he'll sleep more at night.

Besides that nothing is really new. I'm getting really lazy having to stay at home. I'm going to start working out next week before RB leaves for school. Then I can't use Little Rat as an excuse for not being able to leave the house. Well hopefully next time things will be a little more exciting. Have a great day!

1 comments:

Nicole Mecham said...

I didn't even know you had your baby yet! I need to check blogs a lot more often. Congrats Tammy! He looks so cute and I love that you call him "little rat". I had to tell Aaron that part :) He is such a little guy too. Glad everything went well. Keep the posts coming on this cute little guy.