Not much has been happening our here lately. Lil has a new passion of coloring. She will sit and color for a good half hour or more before getting tired of it.
She also is very cute when she sleeps. I love it when she's not screaming at me for whatever reason and look how cute her hand is supporting her head. Ahhh, so cute.
My girls are going house crazy. They want to go play at the park so bad but every time MJ asks it is freezing cold outside. So I sent them to the backyard instead. They played for about 20 min. before coming in but that was enough to settle them down. Lil's pants were covered in chalk but they enjoyed being outside and playing. Our poor lawn has some kind of disease, it looks really bad this year.
Grandma and grandpa Boyer came into town this weekend. MJ loved that. On Sat. morning she was so excited when I woke up and told me come and look at the mouse grandpa found. It wasn't in the house though just behind the big glass in the hole. Then when grandpa tapped on the window the mouse took off really fast. Like this, and it went faster than a horse. So here are some pictures of our mouse that runs faster than a horse.
Cute little thing isn't he. Too bad we can't keep him as a pet. Oh well, I don't have time for pets right now anyways. The girls had fun going down and looking at him all morning though. Well that's it for now. I'll update more when more happens. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Little Update
Posted by TP at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ick on the mouse. It might get in the house and then there won't be "mouse" but "mice" and that's NOT fun. Entertaining though - whether outside or in the house. lol
I love how sweet and quiet they look when they are asleep. Funny thing about the mouse in your window well, I had one in ours the other night and it woke me up scratching on the window. Sounds like the cats better get prowling!!!
Good thing it wasn't in the house oooey i hate that..not as much as J since he empties the traps...oh well...Love coloring that must be from you the artist...encourage that LOve YOu guys!! can't wait to see you again!!
At least the mouse is OUTSIDE! YUCK!! (I'm squirming and it's not even at my house.)
Oh I hate mice! Congrats on your new calling....you will do an awesome job!! :)
Cairo has wanted to play outside as well! I hope spring will come soon!
AH yes, love em when they're sleeping! ;) Your girls are cute all the time.
Post a Comment